Seven Gadgets You Must Have For Your New Car
Gadgets For Car are often seen as an extension of our personality. They are also the pride and pleasure of many people. No wonder that lately there is a growing market for customization of cars. From external modifications such as shiny wheels to internal luxuries such as aftermarket sound systems. Many of these luxuries now come as options that you can add to the car when buying. Such as sports equipment or integrated satellite navigation.
Coolest In The Car
For those who are looking for the coolest in the car. There are a number of gadgets that can really make your car stand out. Here is a list of seven interesting ideas:
1. Ring Car To Car When you have an empty battery in the past. You must use a jumper cable that can be dangerous and if it is not implemented properly it can potentially damage your car. Car 2 The car cable works the same way but using a lighter socket in both cars. In a few minutes, you will be back on the road!
2. Metro 4 Way Socket Sticking to the lighters gadget seems everything today can be connected to your car through this outlet and sometimes one socket is not enough if you have Sat-Navs, cellphones and other gadgets to be framed. This hub is connected to your cigar lighter and gives you four sockets and a number of USB ports for charging iPods and other MP3 players.
3. Trafficmaster SmartNav Mobile Many mobile phones have started to add GPS and Sat-Nav functions to their list of capabilities. This can be a bit hit and miss but with SmartNav Mobile you get the functionality of one of the best standalone Sat-Nav on your mobile (currently Windows Mobile, immediately includes Nokia S60 and Blackberry phones). The best feature is the ability to call a “Personal Assistant” to plan your route and help avoid traffic.
Gadgets For Car
4. Printstik For many of their car workers also their offices, or they may only travel all the time. There is nothing worse than remembering you forgot to print that important document right when you arrived at the meeting. Printstik is very small and almost like a laptop battery, it uses the same printing process as a receipt printer and lasts about 30 pages at full cost.
5. Perfect palm pads Both of these pads help provide a thorough cleaning of your car on the outside, with a handle formed in your hand, hence its name. One bearing is used to polish and one microfiber cloth to leave no scratches or marks after cleaning.
6. Daytime Running Lights For anyone who saw last summer’s Ironman blockbuster they will definitely recognize the typical LED lights on Audi’s new models such as the R8 and A4. This flexible lighting strip lets you add this feature to your car and get the iconic lights.
7. Knob Gear Umbrellas For the main petrol heads there is this umbrella with a handle arranged on a gear knob (6 speeds, of course), complete with a wheel nut for the other end of the umbrella. You never know when the sky will open and sometimes your parking lot is not as close as possible to the building that you are going to as you want!