When buying a new PC there are several things to consider
– What operating system does it have?
– How much RAM or memory does it have?
– How big is the hard drive?
Buy New Computer. Most of this information can be found quickly from any valuable salesperson. (So you might have to find this in your own box if you shop at a warehouse that also sells shrimp and underwear, not to mention names.)
But there are other considerations that will require a little more research to ensure you make bulletproof purchases.
Buy New Computer Shopping?
1. How much memory can you have? Windows 7 Home Premium will run on 2 GB of memory, and most on the market have 2, 3 or 4 GB, but is that the limit? Ideally finding a PC that has 4 or more is the beginning and it would be great if you already know that you can add 4 more because it has a RAM slot that is not filled on the board.
2. Does it have integrated graphics? If it is written in the box, a quick check is to look at the back of the floor model and see …